The most abrasion-resistant & chemical-resistant modular indoor flooring ever!
HardwoodPrime™ with NEW UV FleXshield™ coating is UV cured and offers premium performance in 4 beautiful wood choices: Maple, Oak, Cherry or Walnut. When you step onto a high-gloss HardwoodPrime™ floor, you’ll experience the industry’s most genuine hardwood look and feel, without the high-cost of maintenance. At home or in a commercial facility, you’ll love how HardwoodPrime™ makes your dream of a multi-sport game court, basketball court, tennis court, futsal court or roller-hockey rink a reality.
Why should I choose HardwoodPrime™ with NEW UV FleXshield™ flooring?
HardwoodPrime™ has a 6mm thick surface instead of 5, giving it the thickest wear layers in the industry and providing improved structural strength and surface rigidity, regardless of the activity. HardwoodPrime™ also has UV FleXshield™ factory-applied and UV cured coating, which provides an extremely scratch and scuff resistant floor, with a longer life cycle, which cannot be damaged by moisture or water. No matter the room, you’ll love the feel, look and performance of this floor.
Benefits of UV FleXshield™ Coating:
- Virtually invisible to the naked eye, our cutting-edge coating seals and protects against scratches and damage caused by gravel, stones or other tracked-in debris and foot traffic.
- Long-lasting coating prevents color fading.
- Backed by a 16-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
Benefits of UV Curing:
- A finish cured with UV light is particularly resistant to mechanical and chemical abrasion, making UV curing ideal for indoor floors that demand extreme wear resistance, such as sports floors.
- Floors cured with UV technology offer increased durability over traditional finishes, resulting in extra resistant to wear and tear as well as chemical abrasion.
Ready for multi-sport play for years to come.
FlexCourt® Modular Indoor Flooring can be installed fast. New sports courts or gym retrofits and renovations can be completed in just a few days. Enjoy reduced upfront construction costs along with a low cost of ownership. Talk to us about your favorite color combinations. We can create custom designs and logos for your courts.
Multi-purpose is the name of the game these days. Designed for multiple sports, FlexCourt indoor performance flooring options transform your home, school, hotel, resort, church or recreational facility into joint friendly surfaces for basketball, volleyball, futsal, handball and even inline hockey. Improved structural strength and surface rigidity provides excellent ball return whatever the sport. Great for a garage or rec room makeover – providing a non-skid, waterproof flooring solution that also reduces noise.
FlexCourt HardwoodPrime™ features:
- Seamless transitions – 10-inch tile
- Vertical and lateral shock absorption for player safety
- High performance athletic surface
- Not affected by moisture or humidity
- Versatile for multiple types of sports and activities
- Retrofit your gym quickly and efficiently
- Low annual maintenance
- Custom logos available
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 16-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty on UV FleXshield™ coated products
Do HardwoodPrime™ floors feel like genuine hardwood?
Yes! You’ll notice the same playability and feel of genuine hardwood — without the hardwood price. In fact, in most cases, it’s more cost-effective than hardwood. Tough, easy to repair and cannot be damaged by water or moisture. Requires very limited maintenance. That makes HardwoodPrime™ a great choice for your multi-sport floor.
Can I design a HardwoodPrime™ floor to fit my space?
Absolutely. HardwoodPrime™ tiles are easy to cut and install in any room. These performance tiles simply interlock together without messy adhesives, special tools or extensive floor preparation. Don’t worry, we’ll give you instructions on how to install it as a DIY project or you can have it professionally installed by our team.
Does FlexCourt Indoor Flooring provide the same benefits as FlexCourt Outdoor Sports Tiles?
FlexCourt Indoor Flooring is installed over a 2mm, 3mm, or 4mm rubber pad. This flexibility immediately creates vertical forgiveness to help reduce strain on joints. Resilient flooring is the key to reducing injuries to today’s hard playing athletes.