Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Flexcourt.com follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Flexcourt.com uses “cookies.” These cookies are used to store information including users’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Flexcourt.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Copyright 2023 All Rights Reserved, Flexcourt
Reproduction in whole or in part of any photographs and illustrations without prior written permission from the copyright holders is strictly prohibited. Users are granted permission to view or print information on this website for personal use and may distribute this information to friends, family members, or personal acquaintances for personal use.
Sale of Data from the Website
Flexcourt will not rent, sell, or give away any personally identifying information entered into the website (name, address, phone number, etc.) to third parties for marketing or mailing list purposes without your permission. We will also not disclose credit card information except for purposes related to your transaction or as required by law.
Social Media Disclaimer
Flexcourt uses social media to engage customers to learn about products, contribute to relevant conversations, and promote Flexcourt programs and services. No communication to Flexcourt through our social media channels shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose. Users are encouraged to consult with appropriate company representatives for advice concerning specific information regarding products and promotions. Flexcourt disclaims any responsibility or liability for positions taken by individuals or entities in their individual cases for any misstatement, misunderstanding and losses, directly or indirectly, on the part of the users.
Flexcourt use of external social media tools is provided as a public service. Flexcourt disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility of external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments on external social media websites does not imply endorsement by Flexcourt. Flexcourt reserves the right and may choose to reprint comments/materials placed on the social media websites to other media, such as by providing comments/materials to Flexcourt in private or public settings.
We reserve the right to remove comments/materials from Flexcourt social media tools when those comments/materials, in the sole discretion of Flexcourt, are:
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personal attacks, insults, profane, name-calling, or threatening language
- Plagiarized material or material that potentially violates intellectual property rights
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Off topic or link to material that is off topic
- Embedded images from external sources
- Violate any law or promote the violation of any law
- Encourage or constitute prohibited discriminatory or harassing conduct
- Made by a person masquerading as someone else
- Do not meet Flexcourt mission, vision, or brand promise
Additionally, Flexcourt reserves the right to terminate a person’s ability to post comments/materials or otherwise participate in Flexcourt social media tools when the person has repeatedly posted any of the above listed inappropriate comments/materials.