Building outdoor courts for more than 40 years.
FlexCourt® outdoor courts are ideal for creating great spaces for pickup games — be it basketball, volleyball or pickleball — with friends or developing athletes. FlexCourt® outdoor tile surfaces are enjoyed year-round and are virtually maintenance-free. Rain quickly drains through, removing the need for sweeping or sponging — just wait a few minutes, jump on and start playing. Water or moisture won’t damage FlexCourt® surfaces. Our team is ready to help you through the entire process — from court or floor selection to color schemes and layouts. Plus, take advantage of professional installation or DIY instructions.
FlexCourt Outdoor court options:
FlexCourt Outdoor court options are ¾” thick ProStep™ and SoftStep™.
ProStep™ is the most popular Outdoor court option due to its superior performance traction and maximum FleXion rating – designed for high grip and superior shock-absorption. This helps both recreational players and serious athletes train harder and longer while reducing the risk of injury due to slippery surfaces. Also reduces repetitive impact on ankles, knees, and backs.
SoftStep™ is designed for families with children (who may fall) as well as players who are more recreational-minded. Featuring an abrasive-free surface texture with effective intermediate traction points, SoftStep™ sports courts are great for family-oriented, recreational fun.
Let our team assist in discovering which is best for you.
Why are FlexCourt Outdoor courts best?
- High-flex suspension system generates superior shock absorption and safety — designed with the help of orthopedic surgeons, based on proven suspension technology to produce the highest FleXion™ rating in the industry without taking away from playability.
- Patented FlexSnap™ design interlocking system incorporates surface expansion technology for the undisputed best surface performance in every condition. Surface is heat reducing – so no more scorching surfaces. Drains quickly so able to play no matter what season, climate/weather.
- Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Many customers report their court or floor lasting much longer than its warranty, depending on the level of use and play.
- Eco-friendly outdoor surfaces are made from highest-grade virgin polypropylene that is 100% recyclable.
- Highest performance-to-price ratio in the market
FlexCourt Outdoor courts come in 18 standard colors, but custom colors are also available. We can also create custom designs and logos for your court.