Superior shock-absorbing sports tiles for all levels of play
FlexCourt SoftStep™ sports tiles were designed for families with smaller children as well as players that are more recreational-minded. Featuring an abrasive-free surface texture with effective intermediate traction points, SoftStep™ sports courts are great for family-oriented, recreational fun.
What performance advantages will I have with the FlexCourt SoftStep™ sports tiles?
Our SoftStep sports tiles were designed because many of our customers wanted us to create a Multi-Game surface that wasn’t as abrasive as ourProStep™ tiles but still offered many of the same shock-absorption advantages. As usual, when our customers ask for something, we listen and deliver a product that is just right for our every-day players. Here are a few of the key advantages of our SoftStep tiles:
- Triple FleXtraction design for maximum shock absorption
- Non-abrasive finish with traction points
- Unique interlocking system for easy installation
- Skate design technology for lower friction
- All-weather performance thanks to our surface expansion technology
- Fast draining, quick-drying tiles
- High durability, impact stability, and rolling load ratings
- Low heat radiation and UV color protection
- Long-term surface appeal – covers cracks, puddles, and stains
Which sports are best played on SoftStep™ tiles?
As with our ProStep™ tiles, you can play any sport on our SoftStep™ surface tiles. However, they are a great choice for shuffleboard and roller hockey because of their low friction surfaces. Also check out our many court layouts for basketball, tennis, volleyball, badminton, futsal, multi-game, pickleball, and more.
How easy is it to design and install a SoftStep™ tile court?
All FlexCourt tiles are easy to install. As with the ProStep™ tiles, you can usually install a court in less than a day if you are going over an existing surface. Take it on a DIY project (we send you detailed instructions on how to interlock the tiles together) or hire our team and we’ll do it for you. Take a look at how you can design, customize, and install your courts.
- Numerous court layouts or build your own
- Easy installation with 3/4” thick interlocking tiles
- 18 standard colors with custom options
- Customized layouts, logos, and graphics
- No adhesives or anchors required
- 16-year limited warranty
- Minimal maintenance needed
Which colors are available for the SoftStep™ tiles?