The European influenced DIN tested Flex Court tennis surface is designed to withstand heavy use over a 2 decade period and has become the most innovative tennis court system in the world.* The performance to price ration is the very best. * As reported in the American Journal of Medicine.
With a built-in flexion designed with help of orthopaedic surgeons, Flex Court incorporates the highest advancements in technology ensure a comfortable and safe playing surface. The shock absorption of the Flex Court surface protects ankles, legs, joints and lower back from significant injury.
Follows ITF and USTA as a Class 2, Cushioned and Fast Dry with Medium ball speed, making Flex Court ideal for both backyard and professional tennis courts.
The Flex Court surface traction is unequal to any other tennis surface on the market delivering a high-end game performance.
Being an All-Weather surface means; more play – less downtime, and with a 16-year warranty and 25-30 year life expectancy, Flex Court is simply the best.
Flex Court and University of Illinois host the Worlds Largest Basketball Event on 08/06/2008.
Our ¾ in (75mm) shock-absorbing suspended surface reduces playing fatigue, provides better ball rebound and gives an exceptional game performance. Flex Court is medically recommended by orthopaedic surgeons for its built-in lateral and vertical forgiveness.
Our court surface is virtually maintenance-free. Rain quickly drains through, removing the need for sweeping or sponging. Just wait a few minutes, jump on and start playing. Our 16-year warranty and over 25-year life expectancy gives you a trouble-free tennis court.
Retrofit Existing Court Surfaces
Tired of all the maintenance problems associated with your existing courts? Then take a look at our court surface. Simply fill your cracks and cover your existing worn concrete or asphalt surface for a safer play and lasting beauty.
Professional Installation available by local licensed contractor.
The Flex Court Advantage
- All-Weather Court – Our surface is designed with complete expansion and contraction to fit every climate condition.
- Shock Absorption – ¾” thick shock absorbing co-polymer surface
- Fast Installation – Installs quickly over existing or new surface (One day or less per court)
- Reduced Maintenance – Covers existing cracks and chipped surfaces – No resurfacing or painting – EVER. (Save up to $5000 / court per year)
- Improved Game Performance – Medium/Fast ball speed, better ball bounce, no skid on lines – The Choice of Tennis Instructors
- Self-Draining – Fast drying, No standing water, Play in minutes after rain (All-weather, self-draining surface)
- Reduced Head – Lower surface temperatures (much cooler than asphalt and concrete courts)
- 16-Year Warranty – With 25-30 year life expectancy (Highest performance-to-price ratio in the market)
All Flex Court athletic courts are available with custom logos. Whether you wish to display your hotel and resort name or incorporate sponsors ads, custom logos are a great way to enhance your facility.
The serious sports tile for the serious player
- Performance Traction Design
- High Grip Ratio
- Maximum FleXion Rating
- Surface Expansion Technology
The ProStep™ Sports Tile by Flex Court is the original outdoor tile with a more aggressive surface texture and designed for more aggressive players where serious injury avoidance due to slippery surfaces is paramount. It is the most popular sports tile available due to its superior traction.
ProStep™ is designed for every sport including, but not limited to, Basketball, Badminton, Multi-Game, Paddle Tennis, Pickleball, Roller Hockey, and Tennis.
The multi-use level sports tile for every player
- Triple FleXtraction Design
- Non-Abrasive Finish
- Unique Interlocking System
- Skate Design Technology
The SoftStep™ Sports Tile by Flex Court was designed for smaller children and less aggressive players in mind. It has an abrasive free surface texture with effective intermediate traction points. It is a great Multi-Game Court Surface with dryer weather in mind, great for a family oriented recreation surface.
The lower friction on SoftStep™ makes this surface a preferred choice for Outdoor Inline Hockey.
SoftStep™ is also the preferred choice for Shuffleboard Courts.
Are you looking for a court for your school?