Tougher than carpet and easier to fall on than concrete for kids, GymFlex™ multi-purpose flooring incorporates the highest technology in modular flooring for high traffic recreation rooms. Combined strength and beauty make GymFlex™ tiles the ideal choice for any type of recreation area. Whether it’s the “party” room, billiard room, or in-house bar, GymFlex™ tiles will handle the dancing, the weight of your pool table, and allow for easy clean up after the party.
GymFlex™ multi-purpose flooring is engineered with the everyday family in mind. It is the perfect choice for retrofitting a basement floor into a vibrant scheme of colors. Add custom designs for games and other fun patterns.
GymFlex™ has extremely Low Maintenance. Just clean with a broom or mop. The surface will withstand heavy-duty cleaning solutions or buffing machines for removing any black shoe marks.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure (highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class)
- No Wax Finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance)
- Precise Tight Connectors – Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise (thickest surface in its class)
- Retrofits over existing floors
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
GymFlex™ will have the feel of hardwood, without the hardwood price. In fact, as a result of space age technology, it’s better than hardwood. Tougher, easy to repair, low cost, low maintenance, and cannot be damaged by water, or moisture, it becomes the economical choice for all your multi-purpose flooring needs.
GymFlex™ has a 4mm thick surface making it the thickest wear layer in the industry. Extremely scratch and scuff resistant. Durable – tougher than most surfaces, including Hardwood.
- No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup
- High Shock Absorption (22% resilience achieved with a 4mm rubber pad. Reduced stress and strain to joints. Reduced risk of serious injury from falls)
- Low Installation Cost (Installed in a fraction of the time it would take to do the same with a conventional hardwood system.
- Lowest life cycle costs (No special cleaners required, Never needs sanding, refinishing, or recoating., No sealer required)
Interested in one of our floors or need a sample tile?