Have a basement or large space you want to renovate? Or perhaps you’re thinking of adding on an indoor gymnasium? FlexCourt is the company for you. Our tiles are ideal for basement renovations because they make for great spaces for pickup games with friends, training centers for growing athletes, or a place you and your family can play all year long. The best part is, should any water or flooding occur, simply dismantle the floor, dry it out, solve your water problem, then put it back together. Here are a few more reasons why FlexCourt basement floors and gyms make sense for your family:
- Installs quickly
- Retrofits over existing basement floors
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup
- No wax finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks)
- Precise tight connectors – virtually seamless
- Noise-reducing (thickest surface in its class)
- Multiple colors to choose from
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest performance-to-price ratio in its class
- 10-year limited warranty on Gym/MapleFlex tiles or 16-year limited warranty on Pro/SoftStep tiles
Which FlexCourt floor should I choose from my basement or gymnasium floor?
FlexCourt has two indoor flooring options that would make for a great gym floor, our GymFlex™ and MapleFlex™ tiles. We also have two outdoor sport tiles that can be used indoors, our ProStep™ and our SoftStep™ tiles. Here’s a quick breakdown to help you zero in on which floor is best for you:
- GymFlex is our most popular and versatile indoor court option because it is designed with multi-use in mind and is great for playing sports on.
- MapleFlex has the same playability as our GymFlex tiles but it looks and feels like a hardwood floor.
- ProStep tiles are suited for more aggressive players and athletes with performance traction design and a high grip ratio.
- SoftStep tiles are great for every player and feature a non-abrasive finish that is better for potential falls with young children.
How are GymFlex tiles to walk on?
Our GymFlex tiles were engineered with the everyday family in mind. They are comfortable to walk on, well-cushioned and easy to clean. Regardless of which indoor or outdoor tile you choose, all FlexCourt tiles offer high shock absorption properties. This reduces the stress and strain on your joints as well as the risk of serious injury from falls.
What color options are available with FlexCourt?
Getting a color scheme you like is easy with FlexCourt. Both outdoor sport tiles come in 16 standard colors but custom options are available. GymFlex™ and MapleFlex™ come in 13 standard colors. As always, you can custom design your floor with any logo or design you choose. Our team will help you plan your design and layout.
How do you clean and maintain GymFlex tiles?
GymFlex basement floors are extremely low maintenance. All you need to clean it is a broom and a mop. No special cleaners or sealers are required. No sanding, refinishing, or recoating are needed. If a tile is ever damaged, it’s easy to repair. Just pop out and replace that tile!
Interested in one of our floors or need a sample tile?