FlexCourt outdoor tiles make for great decks and patios! Durable enough to withstand high traffic and all-weather conditions, FlexCourt tiles on your deck or patio will give new life and color to your space. Here are a few more reasons you should consider FlexCourt outdoor tiles for your floor or patio:
- Safe, non-slip, sliver free surface
- Stays cool even in extreme sun – comfortable to walk on
- Drains and dry quickly thanks to perforated tile structure
- Durable, even in extreme weather conditions – no warping, peeling or rotting
- Special UV-inhibitors prevent fading and cracking
- Maintenance free – stain resistant, no painting, vanishing or lacquering needed
- Sheds dust, sand and dirt
- Mildew and odor resistant
- 18 colors to choose from
- Easy to install – retrofits over existing concrete surfaces
- 16-year limited warranty
Can tiles be shaped to go around my landscape?
Of course! Our team will work to design a layout that goes perfectly with your layout. All you need is a few DIY tools and you can cut and shape tiles to your exact specifications. As always, professional installation is also available.
How long will patio or deck floor from FlexCourt last?
Our ProStep™ and SoftStep™ continue to look new after years of use. We offer a 16-year limited warranty, but many last 30+ years. They are also extremely durable. Water drains quickly and ice won’t stick to them. If a tile happens to become damaged, simply snap it out and replace that tile.
How do I clean a FlexCourt patio or deck floor?
Simply get out your broom or a mop. No special cleaner or sealers required. No sanding, refinishing, or recoating needed.
Interested in one of our floors or need a sample tile?