Tougher than carpet and easier to fall on than concrete for kids, GYM FLEX™ multi-purpose flooring incorporates the highest technology in modular flooring for high traffic recreation rooms. Combined strength and beauty make GYM FLEX tiles the ideal choice for any type of recreation area. Whether it’s the "party" room, billiard room, or in house bar, GYM FLEX tiles will handle the dancing, the weight of your pool table, and allow for easy clean up after the party.
GYM FLEX™ multi-purpose flooring is engineered with the everyday family in mind. It is the perfect choice for retrofitting a basement floor into a vibrant scheme of colors. Add custom designs for games and other fun patterns.
GYM FLEX™ has extremely Low Maintenance. Just clean with a broom or mop. The surface will withstand heavy-duty cleaning solutions or buffing machines for removing any black shoe marks.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure (highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class)
- No Wax Finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance)
- Precise Tight Connectors - Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise (thickest surface in its class)
- Retrofits over existing floors
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
GYM FLEX™ will have the feel of hardwood, without the hardwood price. In fact, as a result of space age technology, it’s better than hardwood. Tougher, easy to repair, low cost, low maintenance, and cannot be damaged by water, or moisture, it becomes the economical choice for all your multi-purpose flooring needs.
GYM FLEX™ has a 4mm thick surface making it the thickest wear layer in the industry. Extremely scratch and scuff resistant. Durable - tougher than most surfaces, including Hardwood.
- No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup
- High Shock Absorption (22% resilience achieved with a 4mm rubber pad. Reduced stress and strain to joints. Reduced risk of serious injury from falls)
- Low Installation Cost (Installed in a fraction of the time it would take to do the same with a conventional hardwood system.
- Lowest life cycle costs (No special cleaners required, Never needs sanding, refinishing, or recoating., No sealer required)
Get your Quote Today!
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile:
All Flex Court sports tiles are engineered and DIN tested from the company’s original orthopedic concept founded in Europe 1978. Whether the use is for in-home gyms or outdoor basketball courts, parks tennis courts or school gymnasium flooring, or aerobics floors to residential decking, our goal is provide you with the ultimate sports and recreation surface engineered for maximum shock absorption and grip to reduce body fatigue and prevent against injuries. All Flex Court surfaces are designed for lowest possible maintenance in mind.
GYM FLEX™ has a 10 year limited warranty.2014 GYM FLEX™ is a registered trademark of Flex Court International, Inc.