Outdoor Sport Tiles
Designed for Ultimate Performance
Selecting The Right OUTDOOR SPORT TILES
Flex Court International offers two different surface textures.
Selecting the right Flex Court Tile for the right application is obviously very important!
The ProStep™ Sports Tile by Flex Court is the original outdoor tile with a more aggressive surface texture and designed for more aggressive players where serious injury avoidance due to slippery surfaces is paramount. It is the most popular sports tile available due to its superior traction.
ProStep™ is the premier choice for an All-Weather Tennis Court. Ball bounce is excellent, closely resembling clay court characteristics, and the quick-drying surface offers more available playing time than hard courts in areas with frequent wet conditions. ProStep™ is available with No Maintenance Inlaid Sports Lines.
The SoftStep™ Sports Tile by Flex Court was designed for smaller children and less aggressive players in mind. It has an abrasive free surface texture with effective intermediate traction points. It is a great Multi-Game Court Surface with dryer weather in mind, great for a family oriented recreation surface.
The lower friction on SoftStep™ makes this surface a preferred choice for Outdoor Inline Hockey.
SoftStep™ is also the preferred choice for Shuffleboard Courts.
Product BenefitsBoth products offer the same important flexion characteristics to extend your playing time and comfort by eliminating much of the jarring impact inherent in hard surface courts. Play longer with more comfort! Other Benefits include
- 3/4” thick Tiles with highest level of shock-absorption and FleXion rating in the industry
- Surface Expansion Technology for All-Weather athletic performance
- Ultimate level of sports performance for basketball, deck & inline hockey, tennis, volleyball and more
- Superior coefficient of friction for undisputed BEST surface TraXion - Tested
- High durability, impact stability and rolling load rating
- Fast drainage and Low Heat Radiation
- No adhesives or anchors required
- Long term surface appeal. Covers cracks, puddles and stains
- Custom logos and graphics
- U.V. protection for outdoor color performance
- 16 standard colors with Custom options
High Flex Suspension System
The understructure of the Flex Court sports tiles generates superior shock absorption and added safety during play. The tile support structure is designed based on a proven suspension technology producing the highest FleXion rating in the industry.
Surface Expansion Technology
The Flex Court sports tiles patented locking system incorporates a Surface Expansion Technology that produces the undisputed BEST surface performance in every climate condition.
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile: