Multi-purpose is the name of the game for gymnasiums these days, and GymFlex™ by Flex Court was designed with multi-use in mind. Engineered it to satisfy the needs of everyone, even the most demanding professional. GYM FLEX™ Gym Floors will be able to transform your home or facility into a personal gym, basketball court, Volleyball court, and more. Improved structural strength, and surface rigidity, provide for excellent ball return, whatever the sport.
GYM FLEX™ sport flooring tiles are easy to cut and fit in rooms of all sizes. Installation does not require messy adhesives, special tools, or extensive floor preparation. All you need is a utility knife.
GYM FLEX™ gym floors and interior courts, installed over a rubber pad immediately creates resilience in the playing surface. Resilient flooring is key to reducing injuries to today’s hard playing athletes. Through technology, we are now able to provide a wide variety of colors to choose from, with no fillers or additives. The result is pure, solid color, through the top surface that is easy to install, clean and maintain.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure (highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class)
- No Wax Finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance)
- Precise Tight Connectors - Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise (thickest surface in its class)
- Retrofits over existing floors
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
GYM FLEX™ will have the playability, and feel of hardwood, without the hardwood price. In fact, as a result of space age technology, it’s better than hardwood. Tougher, easy to repair, low cost, low maintenance, and cannot be damaged by water, or moisture, it becomes the economical choice for all your multi-purpose flooring needs.
GYM FLEX™ has a 4mm thick surface making it the thickest wear layer in the industry. Extremely scratch and scuff resistant. Durable - tougher than most surfaces, including Hardwood.
GYM FLEX™ is the state-of-the-art modular sport flooring offering the same rigid feel as a wooden floor at drastically lower cost, longer life cycle and no moisture problems.
Just some of the most common applications
- Aerobic Floors
- Daycare Centers
- Spinning Rooms
- Martial Arts
- Exercise Room
Other Popular Tiling Choices
- Rubber Flex
- Looking for a durable, long lasting Rubber Tile? Check out Rubber Flex!
- Need something with a bit more cushioning? Aerobiflex Tiles offer great cushioning and traction
Contact Us For a FREE quote
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile:
GYM FLEX™ has a 10 year limited warranty.2013 GYM FLEX™ is a registered trademark of Flex Court International, Inc.