Does your basement have a mildew, odor, and moisture problem?
Our GymFlex™ multi-purpose flooring is engineered with the everyday family in mind. It is the perfect choice for retrofitting a basement floor into a vibrant scheme of colors. Add custom designs for games and other fun patterns.
GymFlex™ is extremely low maintenance. Just clean it with a broom or mop. The surface will withstand heavy-duty cleaning solutions or buffing machines for removing any black shoe marks.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure – highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class
- No Wax Finish – reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance
- Precise Tight Connectors – Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise – thickest surface in its class
- Retrofits over existing floors – installs very quickly for less downtime
- Low maintenance cost – saves you money
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
GymFlex™ tiles are the perfect solution to damp, or leaky basement situations. It cannot be destroyed by water. Should leaking or flooding occur, simply dismantle the floor, dry it out, solve your water problem, and reassemble the floor. It doesn’t get any better than that. GymFlex™ tiles will be softer, and warmer to walk on, and easy to clean.
GymFlex™ is tough, easy to repair, low cost, low maintenance, and cannot be damaged by water, or moisture, it becomes the economical choice for all your multi-purpose flooring needs.
GymFlex™ has a 3mm thick surface making it the thickest wear layer in the industry. Extremely scratch and scuff resistant. Durable – tougher than most surfaces, including Hardwood.
- No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup
- High Shock Absorption – 22% resilience achieved with a 4mm rubber pad. Reduced stress and strain to joints. Reduced risk of serious injury from falls
- Low Installation Cost – Installed in a fraction of the time it would take to do the same with a conventional hardwood system.
- Lowest life cycle costs – No special cleaners required, Never needs sanding, refinishing, or recoating., No sealer required
Want to know more about what